Saturday, July 18, 2015

Photo Essay: Summertime.

There’s no doubt that you know this saying: “…People wait all year for summer…”


Probably our love for summer appears in childhood. A child is able to walk on air and summer is the best time for it.

I love summer with its joyful colors, fresh flowers and fruits, azure sea and royal blue sky…


I love the exquisite fragrance of roses and the fumes of new-mown hay…

I love the songs of crickets and the drops of warm rain…
I love to lie in the grass and study the clouds…

I love summertime with its vacations, journeys, trips, new countries, new towns and new friends…

 I want to remind you the saying once again:
“People wait
all week for Friday,
all year for summer,
and all life for happiness”.


And I wish you joyful Fridays, long summers and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment