Saturday, April 1, 2017

The 12th Week of 2017 in Photos “A Nice Cup of Tea.”


“Tea should be taken in solitude”.  C. S. Lewis 

“In my own hands I hold a bowl of tea; I see all of nature represented in its green color. Closing my eyes, I find green mountains and pure water within my own heart. Silently sitting alone and drinking tea, I feel these become a part of me”.  Sen Soshitsu, Urasenke Tea Master XIV, Urasenke School of Japanese Tea Ceremony

“Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea”.  Sydney Smith 

“In Chinese we say tea washes the spirit. It's not something that just enters your stomach, it also enters your mind”.  Patrick Cui, Tea Master

“If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you”.  William E. Gladstone, British Prime Minister

“Where there's tea, there's hope”. Sir Arthur W. Pinero

“There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea”.  Bernard-Paul Heroux


Thank you for reading!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment